Black Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60 SK RETURNING

3 posters

Go down

60 SK RETURNING Empty 60 SK RETURNING

Post by Aryx Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey some of you might remember some of you might not, I been in the guild before but im appling to return because i left the guild and tainted one of our first emp kills. I let loot and RL make me toxic and petty. I said things i didnt mean and burned bridges. Now that being said I'm in a different place doing better have positive energy and looking to play my favorite game with the people who showed me what a online family is. I don't expect special treatment because i was guilded before i know a fresh start starting dkp over would be a good way to show u all I'm not a greedy and I play this game for people not some fake item. I'm willing to take the time to show u I'm better and healthy and have fun. Even if I'm not considered I hope some of u reach out to me and still consider me a friend. much love to you all.

1.ARYX 60 sk
Lefonda 60 cleric
nanakisi 60 beastlord
wartah 52 warrior alt
sneakii 52 rogue alt

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding? 2 nights to 3

3(a). Generally speaking Black Sheep raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 7pm - 12:00am Western time. What nights would you be unable to raid?
those raid days work

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Im a team player and i love to help people and just have fun.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Mars

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Black Sheep members? If so, who?
hope i still do
7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of?
Black Sheep, Blades of Wrath, Darkstar alliance.
8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
they are the best around.
9. How long have you been playing EQ?
since i was 14
10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
world of warcraft was leader of Brotherhood of steel on frostwolf
11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
i have read the rules and abide by them
12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
im 36 years old and im in hillsboro oregon
13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
fishing
14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
I lvled Dabz to 60 for the better of the guild and will help others get vt keyed and ready for pop.
15. Why do Gnomes look so tasty? because Trolls eat Gnomes.

Aryx

Back to top Go down

60 SK RETURNING Empty Re: 60 SK RETURNING

Post by Sekhmet Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:57 pm

I would enjoy having you back! It's been awhile and it's good to see returning faces; we've talked a few times and I know that you realize how you can make a better team member. Plus, anybody that enjoys some APC is great in my book

Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kovah Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 am

Welcome back man.

Kovah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down